Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back from Finland...





trying to catch up with my blog and other blogs.
We came back the night before went to bed very late and woke after about two hours to an awful earache.I caught a horrible cold.Not the Finale` I was hoping for our great visit abroad ,but noone asked me,lol

We did have a great visit .I finally met my nephew twins Noah and Max and of course their big brother Elliot. I'll attach some pictures here.I received some beautiful birthday cards and goodies .I'll post them here too, but it will have to wait .I need to get organized here,lol.It was so nice to spend time with my parents and family though it was a bit short ,but after all I left my kids here so I couldn't stay longer.
I visited a scrapbook store.So much fun , I spent my birthday money there.I do have to admit that I could have bought twice if not 3 times the goodies if it was in U.S.it is so expensive in Finland and in Europe in general.I did get some nice stuff though after all we have hardly anything over here.

3 comments:

Kirsi said...

No höh, flunssa sulla. Onneksi ne yleensä menee ohi. Kiva, että matka oli kuitenkin mukava. Söpöjä veljenpoikia sulla.

Alhambra Club said...

Glad you are back safe and sound, sorry to hear about the cold. Don't blog on weekends, but when I saw that you were back and these wonderful pictures of your nephews had to stop by and say hello. Get better soon.

My Paper World said...

The photos are gorgeous! Sounds like you had a fab time Debby, I hope you feel better soon xx