Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Challenge !

I was challenged by Sari for this

1. Write down 5 links for your previous blog posts .The links should somehow be connected to the themes below.

Family
A nice day we spent with our dear kids and a picture of them.

Friendship
All the lovely cards I received from friends around the world.

Love
Flowers I received for Tu be Av (Jewish Valentine's day)

whatever
My dear nephews lighting Chanukah candles


About me

My new happy place

2. Now you challenge 5 other bloggers to do the same.Try to find two new acquaintances here ,this way you can get to know them better.

I challenge
Laura,
Kirsi ,Peggy , Lisa , Lynn Anne

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Hi Debby,
Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining, and now that I have looked online for a "tent fold" tutorial, I cant find one! so I'm not sure if I got the name right after all. But it is just a card that has a panel overlapping the top. It's really easy to do, but I'm just not explaining it very well! If I do find a proper tutorial I will let you know.
Hope you have a great week.
Nicola xx