Friday, November 30, 2007

Miracle


This Hanukkah card was submitted to the November -December issue of Simply Sentiments magazine.As most of you already know the magazine never saw the light as sad as that sounds and my card probably sits somewhere with a bunch of other cards. So I decided to post it here .It happens to be one of my favorite cards even if I say it myself ;)and I wish I could get it back.
The image is a picture of our candles .I shot it last year with my old camera.The pixels are not the best, but it doesn't really show here cause anyhow I played around with it a little with PS.The image is also the one I use now as my blog header in honor of Hanukkah. The rub on I used on the picture is by MM and the ribbon is from Michael's.

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is beautiful, love the card, that picture is awesome.

My Paper World said...

Such a shame that they didnt use it, I think it's gorgeous! That picture is beautiful!
Have a great weekend Debby. xx

~Jules~ said...

I love it too.
I can see why it is your fave!