Thursday, November 8, 2007

A little toot...

I won the 3rd place in a wedding card contest at a craft store called Sinelli in Finland.I am not allowed to publish the card myself so I have to ask you to check the web site if you want to see it, take a peek my card
There is a funny story behind the publishing ,lol. They published my mom's name under the card(she was the one who sent the card for me) so she called them and asked to change it,they could not understand why it was so important to get my own name there ???!!!!..It still says Helsinki, but I really don't mind after all I was born in Helsinki and it stays my home town :)

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

How wonderful, congratulations, just checked out your card, it is beautiful.

My Paper World said...

It's a great card Debby! Congratulations!!!