Friday, October 26, 2007

I got tagged...

by Debbie over at Papers Galore

1. If you could have $100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
A very hard question for me ,lol .It is hard to get both here ,but maybe I would go for papers this time.

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
I love rub ons, but I would choose stamping

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
I"ll choose carding

4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)
My scrap room is brand new and I love it ,lol

5. And last, but not least, what is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style....
I don't think I have a specific style I do cards by need ,but I love romantic/vintage style.



Now to tag 5 people:

Nicola

Amy

Sari

Laura

Elaine

Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions...should be really fun to see the answers..........make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging....thanks

No comments: