Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm back...



Finally back here with two cards.
My brand new scrap/craft room is ready.I do need some office supplies ,but I'm pretty much done organizing ,will post pictures in a day or two.
Here are two cards I got done so far .One is for our very good friend who received a higher rank in the army last week and the other card is for my DD's boyfriend's birthday .He loves skateboarding . He is from Brazil ,that's why the flag.The boy is "3D" though it is hard to see here.
So happy to be back carding and blogging again.

10 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great cards, love that paper on your first card and the scene you created on the birthday card. Two fantastic cards, glad your are back, missed ya

The Cryer Family said...

Great cards!! I'm very jealous you have a craft room!

Debbie G said...

These are adorable Debby! Just love the PP you used on the top cards and your little skateboarder is so cute.

Selena said...

Glad to hear you're getting settled back into your scrap space. These cards are great, love the military one!

Unknown said...

oh my...so nice cards!!! hoping to see your new craftroom soon!!! Nice that your "back in buisness" =)

Pat said...

Debby, I am looking forward to seeing your new studio. Please do share some pics.

mum-on-the-run said...

Hi Debby!

Love these cards, so cute!!

Unknown said...

minulla on pieni pyyntö sinulle blogillani, ja myös mahdollisuus voittaa bloginamuja!

Unknown said...

mnä sain ainakin semmoisen käsityksen että pitää lähettää ennen 28 päivää...=) Kiitos kun haluat olla mukana!

WWG said...

Good Scrapbooking:) good blog!
Look from Quebec Canada
http://www.wwg1.com

WWG :)