Monday, August 6, 2007

Finally got some carding done

with the heat we have been having here I haven't really been in the mood.Not that it's much cooler right now, but it seems to be less humid. Spent all day in Jerusalem today looking for a place for Liron's Bar Mitzvah next spring.Now we just need to decide.

I have been receiving so many cards , RAKs and such lately that I decided it was time for some Thank you cards. Here are 3 I came up with today .The first one is my first try on cuttlebug and I think I really like it.


Then I was struggling with my sewing machine,it decided to make this weird stitch and it took me about an half an hour to figure out what was wrong.I think I got it fixed though at least it looks more decent now.



The third one has butterflies though it seems to be pretty hard to see them and I just noticed that I'm into green and purple lately ,lol.

5 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These cards are lovely, see you have been playing with your cuttlebug, isn't it great. You have been busy, also a new look for your blog. Happy Monday.

Markie's Mom said...

Great cards! WOW! I love the CB backgrounds, and your color combos are excellent!

mum on the run said...

Great cards Debby, love the colours you chose!!

Selena said...

These are all just Lovely Debby!

Crafty in Calgary said...

You have been busy, Debby! I am glad to see that your new 'Bug is being put to use- isn't it great? :)