Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Bat Mitzvah Birthday Leehie...

This card was made for a very special girl who celebrates her Bat Mitzvah Birthday today .
Leehie loves Paris and the theme of her party will be Paris as well so I chose to go with the theme.
Claudia at Pretty pressing was so kind and sweet to send me the Eiffel tower and the French Tilda image and another sweet friend of mine Melisa sent me a poodle image so I could complete the card .
The paper I chose is by webster's pages, http://www.websterspages.com, a collection called "Postcard from Paris collection".I fell in love with the paper, thought it was so perfect for this card so I tried to keep the card less busy with embellishments to show it off.
I'm very pleased how my card turned out and hope Leehie will love it too.








5 comments:

Cora said...

This card is just delightful. A real keepsake. I have some Websters papers. I like them a lot. Maybe I should look for this collection

doris said...

Stunning project...! Fabulous details!!

xox doris

Carolyn King said...

such a pretty card....love how you spelled her name in rhinestones!!!

זהבית שקד said...

מהממם
אהבתי את החותמת הזו!

זהבית

scrappinpeg said...

I need to try to make a card too using the tower. Great job and your poodle is PRECIOUS!