Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bar Mitzvah Acrylic album





My DT assignment from JewishScrapbooking.com
We received an acrylic album and a few flowers from Green Geco Designs .The theme was free but preferability was for a Jewish theme so I chose Bar Mitzvah.
A year has passed from our son's Bar Mitzvah and I still haven't scrapped any of the pictures .Yes I know shame on me,lol.
I didn't really know how to take the pictures so I wouldn't have to fill the blog or gallery with similar pictures so I decided to put them all together in one picture, but show you the front of the album separately .

5 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wonderful gift Debbie! i love all the details and love that went into this album!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you dear debbie for your kind comment today

have you ordered the stamps in sweden :-) lol
hugs
claudia

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you

Ingrid said...

Debby, that's so pretty! Is it really A YEAR since the Bar Mitzva???????? WOW!
Haven't seen you for ages! Hope you are ok!

jen said...

Stunning album!!! I still have not tried one of these yet. You did a fantastic job!!!