Friday, December 21, 2007

Thinking of you # 2


This card is sent to Julie Jansen's husband Brian and their family.Julie passed away yesterday .I didn't know Julie personally ,but we were friend's online at Simply Sentiments site .I don't think there was one card I posted that she didn't give her nice words on.It is so sad that her life was taken so sudden.Hoping Brian will have the strength to get through the tough time of the next upcoming days.May Julie rest in peace.
I made the card with a butterfly for a reason.It is believed that the soul exists in butterflies .When you see a butterfly you'll know your loved ones are with you.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is lovely, I am so sorry to hear about Julie, it is so kind of you to think of her family

scrappinpeg said...

A beautiful sympathy card. Brian will enjoy receiving this from you. The butterfly is beautiful.